Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fireworks, Festivities and Family Fun!


I cannot believe it is already the 3rd of July. Time truly flies when you’re having fun, I’ve been convinced! Fourth of July plans are always difficult to decide on because there are so many options. I was listening to Kiss 108 this morning on my way into work and heard the mayor talking about all the fun things going on in Boston for the 4th. Check out the webpage at http://www.july4th.org. I think I will be heading to the beach for a nice long weekend of sun, family time, fireworks and endless barbecuing. I’ve included a photo of myself as a little girl on the Fourth of July at my favorite beach spot in Maine!

The museum will be closed Friday the 4th through Sunday the 6th but we’d love to see you on Monday. I want to wish everyone a safe, festive and Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment