Friday, January 30, 2009

Look Who's New at the Museum!


Hi fellow bloggers! I'm Bridget, one of the new interns here at The Children's Museum in Easton. I'm a senior at Stonehill College right here in Easton, and this May I will be graduating (YIKES!) with a degree in English. It seems like just yesterday that I was making my way into Moreau Hall for kindergarten, and now I'm almost done with college!

I have a few different duties here at the museum. You can find me down in the Fetch! Lab on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm or so, working on some fun and exciting experiments. Since I've been here we've made hovercrafts out of balloons, old CDs and other materials that combined to make them soar across the table. Today we threw our weight around and learned about how our body balances.

In addition to my work out in the Fetch! Lab, I also have duties in the office, including being the new blogger for the museum. It looks like the previous interns have done a great job with the blog, so I hope I can keep it up! Keep dropping by to see what we're up to in the Fetch! Lab as well as some other great happenings here at the Children's Museum in Easton!

No comments:

Post a Comment