Thursday, February 4, 2010

Best of Winter 2010

My name is Andrea Servidone, and I am a photographer who focuses on family and child portraiture as well as wedding photography.

I recently volunteered at the Children's Museum in Easton, where I had the extreme pleasure of photographing children and their families enjoying the many programs and exhibits the museum has to offer. Being a kid at heart myself, I had a blast covering events like Animal Happenings, Friday Frolics, the annual Kids' Holiday Shop, and a few others. It actually wasn't unusual for someone to come up to me and tell me that it appeared I was having as much fun as the kids; truth be told, I was. Most of these events and programs are held on a reoccurring basis, and if you haven't participated in any yet, I would highly encourage you to bring your kids and grand kids, as it truly is fun for the entire family.



As you've probably gathered, the Children's Museum in Easton completely charmed me, and the people that work and volunteer there are a big part of the reason why. I sincerely want to thank them for making my photographic experience at the Children's Museum a wonderful and memorable one.



Warmest regards,
Andrea Servidone
www.servidonestudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment