Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tim's Last Hurrah!

Alas, my semester is coming to an end. On May 18th, I will be graduating. And all of next week I will be in Hyannis, going to the beach every day (if it doesn’t rain). So since I will not be posting next week, this is my last blog entry. I know all my fans out there will be devastated, and children at the museum will no longer be able to experience FETCH!™ labs taught by me.

But there will be a bunch of great stuff coming up this summer!

Summer Drop-in Days will be happening every Thursday and Friday from July 10-August 29. Each Summer Drop-In day will include activities from 10:30-3 revolving around a specific theme. And the best part - all the activities will be related to your favorite FETCH! episodes! Learn to be a clown, learn about dog training and about some other cool creatures, play some instruments and take a trip to the Wild West.
You can check out the Museum's website for updates on the summer schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment