Friday, March 20, 2009

Mardi Gras Was a BLAST!


Hey guys! Sorry its been a while, I've just been so busy this past week and a half. I had a blast at the Mardi Gras Madness! We had a long day setting up decorations, but the outcome was worth it. There were fire jugglers and magicians and great music that kept everyone dancing, especially Bill and Rosemarie. I still have my purple bear balloon animal that the magician gave me. Thank you to everyone who volunteered and attended for all of our donations and sponsors!

I missed my FETCH! Lab hours this past week because I was away for Spring Break in New York City, which was really fun. I went with my roommate Paige, who also goes to Stonehill with me. We did some sightseeing around Times Square, which was where we stayed, and even went and saw a show on Broadway. We had a great time, but its good to be back here with you guys!

Did you happen to see our recent review on One Mom's Review? Mandy Grenier who run's the blog took some time with her son to visit The Children's Museum in Easton a few weeks ago. She had so much fun that she gave us a 4.5 out of 5 smile rating! We're glad that they had such a good time during their visit, they especially enjoyed our golf ball raceway! Be sure to check out her blog and read our review as well as the numerous others she posts on her site!

No comments:

Post a Comment