Friday, April 25, 2008

This week’s Masters and Masterpieces was a success, despite the beautiful weather. I was concerned the sunshine and warmth would draw people away from the museum (even though we have a wonderful outdoor play area called the Wild Place). But instead children were coming in droves to make a thaumatrope or the chromatography I taught this week. Also, my fellow Stonehill seniors came for a special activity today because they are education majors.
Nobody is participating in the PHOTO CONTEST! What’s up with that? Do you not want the $100 value prize? GET ON IT!
Sorry if I don’t have much to talk about, but I didn’t get my coffee today. I actually woke up at 10am (I’m supposed to be here at 9:30) because I set my alarm for pm instead of am. How clichéd is that?
Oh by the way- Teddy Bear Day is this week. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment